viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

"Impulse"


I don't know if I have to say I'm sorry.
Sorry is something I am not inside,
for in your hands I felt at home.
I lost myself in your eyes and your smile.
The silk of your hair poisoning my mind
with that enchanting perfume.

I cannot say I'm sorry.
For what I did was only to fall deeper,
much deeper in that bottomless pit
called love.
How can I say that I'm in love in such a
short time?
I can't, for I just feel, nothing else,
nothing more.

Once again I'm giving my heart away.
I'm sorry for it's all glued, and fixed.
Fixed from all those times it was given
away just to end up broken, even if just barely.
But every time I hear your voice I could swear
I feel it feeling its cracks and welding its edges.

I can't say I'm sorry for I want to do.
For it is not in the will of my body to do it,
but in my heart.
It's the boundary between my body and my soul.
It's by having you next to me that this boundary
blurs into ecstasy.

I'm sorry for not having the courage to do what
I must. What your dodgy eyes recall in your silence.
But is this current-like feeling that keeps me frozen.
Not ever knowing if is too fast, or maybe to slow.
As if trying to decrypt an ancient mystery, I read your lips.
I touch your hands, I seize your waist.
And in the meantime I wait, for that moment, that impulse.
Like air to my lungs, your lips...
just... one ...kiss.

"Those same weaknesses that we call emotions and make us humans, are also our greatest gifts and what make us divine."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario