viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

"Like shards of crystal"


How can a person be hurt by nothing?
That's what I kept thinking through my whole afternoon.
How can such a small piece of information
change my whole world?
How can something leaving, that was never mine,
hurt me so badly?
Up to some point I hate my destiny.
Up to some point I hate myself with all my anger.
Just because I couldn't stop my heart.

Stupid piece of soul attached to my body;
it went all by itself falling in the deadliest of traps.
Damn my mind, for thinking too much instead of feeling.
And now I know that It might never come back into my life.
With my head in a mess, my body stressed out, and my heart
broken down to a million pieces; I just wanna die for a second.
Die so I can escape, escape away from reality,
from your absence.

How can I long so badly something that doesn't belong to me?
How badly did I try to refuse my defeat?
To refuse her eyes, her voice, her breathing.
Why did I refuse her smile?!
This pain is stupid, seems so simple but it's the hardest to heal.
I even blame the heavens for letting me close to you.
For all that suffering that caused me being close to her.
Just breathing and staying alive was hard enough,
not to mention the invisible chains that kept my posture when
I got close to her.

My soul is tired, after so many years It felt again that same
sensation of an almost teenager.
With the heart full of dreams, and a mind full of love.
And it just passed me by...

I guess I just missed my train, I guess I just missed my angel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario