sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

"If could see into the future"


Here everything is different.
This feeling is amazing, that one of no attachments.
As if I'm just a spirit form with somehow a light body.
I am light, I am truth, I am everyone and everything.
My earthly body is the only thing that keeps me here.
My soul and mind far gone from this dimension
into all of them.
I am light, I am truth, I am everything.

I've lived, I've died, and I've been reborn.
The Lion inside me has grown old and wise like me.
I'm a white colored beast with wings of love and a
roar of peace.
My golden aged eyes give calm to the despaired.
My light gives light to those who are lost,
and my sun gives light to my moon, oh moon!

Nature is more part of me than my own flesh.
Every living creature is like my own beating heart.
Past, present, and future, they are all irrelevant for
me now; as I do not need to worry about time.
As time does not affect me or my flow.
I feel no pain, no hunger, no fear, no stress;
for now I am more and far beyond human.
I've become restless, for I don't need to rest,
for there is nothing to rest from.

I am light, I am truth and I am God.
Not because I am what people understand by God,
but because I've become one with him.
I am the universe, and the stars. I am the moon and
the sun. I am the wind, the flame, the water and the stone.
As of now, I belong to God, to his universe. For him I vow,
to him I pledge allegiance, to him... I am a sword.

Now, at the end of this life, I can choose to only feed in
the beauty of my life, the greatest gift from God to man.
And NOW I'm ready for the greatest of battles.
Oh Great Saint Michael! Please unleash me from this
earthly cage!! Now, really me... The Winged Lion!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario