martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

"My world"


My world is made of fight, of swords and souls.
Where your fists are like comets shinning through the dark night.
And where kicks draw streams of light as if drawn by shooting stars.

My world is magical place where the fantastic exists.
Where me and the few more here are also seen as strange creatures,
each one fighting against fate to survive.
It's not exactly as if we were afraid to die, but even worse than that,
we are afraid to become soulless.

This place, so familiar to very few, and yet so strange and fascinating
to others, is the place where I've been truly raised.
Where I faced my fears and my demons, and learned to trust in my heart.
This is my true cradle of faith and strength.

In this place heroes are not born, they force themselves out of the
inhabitants bodies. There are no weak people in this place.
We all have our own different strengths, and we all fight in many
different ways to achieve true peace of heart and mind.
A universe of stars shinning in different colors and shapes.

Speed is vital in this world where fight is a essential part of our lives,
but far more important is the courage to face anyone, and the guts
to get up after falling. It doesn't matter how many times you go down to the
floor, the important thing is to go back up with a fired up spirit and keep
on punching until your hands catch on fire.

This is my universe, this is all I know.
Don't get me wrong! Is not a world of violence, is a world of courage!
Honor comes first above everything except one thing: love.
Anyone who does not love in this realm, gets dragged by it's dark side,
the demons devour you until you forget who you are and become
one of them. The feast of evil.

This world of mine, where dead is not the end, but another beginning.
This place where you learn to make the impossible possible, this is where
it all will begin. From within, until it reaches the outside.
I will keep on punching, until my fist becomes light and pierces through
the darkness of the night sky.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario