martes, 22 de junio de 2010

"Rip-off of the heart"

Tonight the sky is clear, it seems while lying here.
There're so many stars as wishes said.
No, I don't wanna lose myself.
I don't wanna end up alone.
Sometimes I just forget, the blessing just by breath.
It fills my heart, saves me from dying.
I don't wanna force my soul.
I don't wanna pierce through a hole.

I am a man who will fight for some honor.
I'll grow from zero, I'll keep living on.
Willing forever, battling together with thee.
I will grasp all the Glory of love.

I'll keep standing tall.
I'll go again through it all.
I'm only strong with God inside me.
Even with no faith in you.
Even with no faith in me at all.

I am a man. I will fight for my honor.
I am no hero, but I will live on.
Dreaming forever, hoping and never give up.
Live it on for the Glory of love.

With my blistered shinning armor on,
like I've done time ago.
Just in time I have held my blade.
Raging through the battle, fly away.

I am no man. I'm a fire, blue in color.
I'll be the hero you will need now on.
We'll live together knowing forever that
I will live on for the Glory of love.

I'll live forever, soaring through heaven.
I will leave it all for the Glory of love.

"A powerful warrior can kill a hundred man by himself. The most powerful warrior... doesn't have to."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario