jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

"Every day..."

Every day I face you,
you my magic star.
Every day and every night you catch my eye
rendering me sleepless.
Every day I see you like the sun in every morning.
And every single one of those days
your warmth becomes my own personal summer.

Every day I face you,
and yet I try not to look into your light.
Not because of anger or dislike,
but because of fear.
Because I can't do nothing more but to be afraid.
To be afraid of your indifference.
Afraid of you not noticing me.
Afraid of not meaning anything to you at all.
You glowing angel,
the only being in all of God's creation whose
overwhelming tenderness made me
fall on bended knee.

Every day I face you.
Like I did yesterday, and the day before yesterday.
But there isn't a more frightening day for me
than tomorrow.
Cause tomorrow I will face you again.
And tomorrow my world could change.
If you appear cold, my heart freezes and the world
becomes a dark and gloomy place to live.
If you shine like a thousand suns in a smile,
my life's got a purpose.
My world becomes a battle,
and in this battle I'll be a knight fighting like a lion;
cause after all, there's no more glorious victory for me
than you.

"A hero's strength is measured by his heart."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario