martes, 9 de junio de 2009

"What the hell?!!"




The years went on
The heart got strong
The mind become one
The body and the sun,
The kid who once was
no more in this world
Cause hitting the steel
and heating the will
The warrior become.

But poor stupid knight,
who thought that the one
who shone like the sun
and fought like typhoon,
in eyes of a damzel,
his power be doomed?

He who thought now
that master and lord
of heart and his soul,
would never fall down
for eyes darken brown
got crushed in his mind
and pierced through with light
from two shinning stars
his sword fell apart.

"Oh God mighty from heaven!
do not let me crash,
do not let me fall.
Cause more, twice or once,
I've tasted the salt
of tears and pain.
Oh lord mighty being!
Don't let me grasp dreams
If just like before
I'll fall before reach."

What doesn't kill you
makes you stronger...
but how many times can you endure it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario