martes, 9 de junio de 2009

"Incognita"


We are such unpredictable beings...
We think we manage ourselves, and when you find out is too late, you just started to fall in love with the wrong person.
When you thought that your faith was unbreakable the world falls on you and the ones you love get hurt.
You realize how much you have and yet you have nothing to do something for real.
You want to remain pure in the mind of a child, yet you hate everything just because you can become a teenager in a matter of hours.

You give thanks, and then you hate.
You want the story to continue but then you hate it cause is not continuing the way you want it to.
You think you know about what's coming but nothing seems to make sense.
You say you don't believe in stories planted in your mind, and yet you recall your beliefes as if nothing ever happened.
You want to get rid of all emotion and at the same time you just don't want to give up your bonds and memories.
You create the weapon of your enemy and then you give your protected ones someting to fight back.
You hate and damn out impotency and love.
There are tears for something you know is not worth it.
There's hope of change for something that you know is bad and yet you want it.
There's the desire for flesh even when you know the confussion and lack of control are just around the corner.
How complex can I be? Or am I really that simple to solve?
I want to leave all behind and then I want to hold it tightly and fight for it all.
I'm not God, so why do expect me to understand?
How cruel the mind of God.
And yet then, the perfection of it's calculation.
I know nothing, but I want you to explain it to me.
Thank you God...for nothing, and yet, for everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario