martes, 9 de junio de 2009

¨Miracle of Power¨

Doesn't matter how strong I can be If there's nothing I can do with that strenght.
Doesn't matter how fast I can be if there's nothing to catch before it falls.
Doesn't matter how destructive my hands can get if there's nobody to rescue behind those walls.
Doesn't matter how swift my blade can be if it doesn't dance to protect the ones I love.
Doesn't matter how hard I train my heart if there isn't another heart doing the same.
Doesn't matter how powerful I am if my power can't change the world. But when I have my friends around me to protect, to help me through everything, to get stronger together and try to change the world, then and only then...

I can be stronger than nature
I can be faster than light
I can be more explosive than meteors
I can be more skillful than legends
I can make my heart a shield against evil
I can change the world with one dream
I only need my friends...and eventually the one that stares at the same star as I do at night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario