martes, 26 de abril de 2011

"Waiting at the door"


Everyday seems like an eternity
when great things are about to happen.
The same way 14,000 years turned into
14 days, 14 days feel now like 14,000 years.

That's what happens when you wait for
the impossible, and turns possible.
Like a sung miracle long foretold,
I dream you into live.

Just like before, much before this life,
I feel you.
And the smell of honey and mandarins
fill my lungs into ecstasy.
Blackest staight hair pouring down
your back like a river of stars, spreading
the breeze of holliness and passion.

I breath you.
Like the ocean breeze brings the life
back into me, I breath you.
Hearing a voice I've never heard.
Touching the smoothest
skin without touching it.
Seeing my future and the fruits of
all my existance in
eyes my eyes have never seen.
I feel you.

And in a message I hope to find out
what I've found out;
And hopefully, you'll tell me that
you found it too.

"Maria was the one to make
Ana rejoice.
Rejoice cause was the
Inner being in her womb
Announcing the
Newborn being the son of God!
Aleluyah!"

Aleluyah cause I don't just believe anymore, I KNOW.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario