jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Following the flow of fate...


I've taken the chances that have been given to me.
Terrified, I adventure myself into the horizon.
Not knowing what is coming my way, I move on.

New faces, new challenges, and probably a different
attitude to life. Who knows what awaits for me far from home.
But I won't back down. I'll just listen to my feet.
Many things tell me to drop the sword and my soul,
but I know deep inside me that there's a purpose for all this.

This world which I know is fake, has taken from me
even my dignity. Spoiled in hatred and lust,
I walk the path towards self destruction.
But my heart is stubborn, and doesn't give up that easily.
I don't know what kind of creature I finally am.
Nor do I know my purpose in this time.
All that I know is that the time is right, to prove what's wrong.

As I said many times before, it is different knowing the path than
walking through it. You can know what will you find at the end,
but you'll never know how will you find it, or what will you find
in your way to it.

Right now, even though I'm afraid, I feel at ease.
I know I will somehow manage to come back victorious.
There's some weird certainty telling me that.
Let's hope I don't do something stupid till my job is done.
I hate it all and love it all, so you up there, please help me...
Thanks!

"We can only prove our courage when facing that which frightens us most."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario