jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

"The Return of the Winged Beast"

And so I took my broken wings and flew away to northern lands.
There I found a wolf, white as snow, my old friend smiles.
So to face my future I had to review my past and think about it.
One hundred thousand miles through the world to find myself.

In the cold mountains I found my weakness.
In the steepness of the land I found my memories.
In the freezing rain I found some part of my life that once seemed
to me like a vague dream.

And so my time with the wolves under the shinny sun and
the crystal moon, gave me back my reasons to keep on.
I remembered why I had to point up and never look down.

From the northern mountains to the tropical swamps I went.
Heart in hand and broken nose. The ill body could not stop
the rising of my living soul.
My recovery of consciousness.

In this paradise far from home I found my family and some cubs.
Blood of my blood, flesh of my flesh.
The embodiment of hope, for which I've traded my life for.
Furthermore my mind went into conviction.
I had to change my life, had to change my ways.

There's and entirely different world out there.
A place where I can reach the stars, fight for them, and
keep them up out of harm's reach.

Wings back on, and a broken body, I was not stopped
from bringing with me a new heart. And an everlasting
pulse of energy and miracles running through my veins.

Now I know what to do...

"Only by trying we are able to know how fit we are for the test of Life."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario