miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

"The Demon inside me"


Emerging from the darkest side of my heart,
an entity born out of hatred and suffering.
Like calling my name from deep within the dark,
a voice that freezes the everything.
Is this inability to be adecuate, unfit for this world.
Is this confusion and unreason resonating in my brains.
Where my beastly form cannot be touched by human heart.
Where God curses me with a path full of obstacles to sharpen my fangs.

Lust breathing in... into my pelvis, into my head, into my soul.
Contaminating the roots of my spirit, like a madness poison uncontrollable for humans.
Hunger, the hunger for food, for flesh, for taste, for pride, for power. Hunger consuming us,
consuming me...
Eyes of a wild creature preying on it's prey.
That's what you look inside of me through my eyes.
Your world showed me what you think is important.
In the beauty I found desire, alteration, fornication.
In the examples I found lies, hipocrecy, facades.
There are no role models, only lies, only whispers, only evil.
You made me, you consumed me, you turned me into your own custom nightmare.
The seed of greed you planted on me was part of your idea to control me best.
Sadly though, guns do fireback at you every once in a while.
That fire running through my veins, exploding like a volcano
spitting hot pressured lava through my limbs.
The claws and the saber teeth coming out with a scream.
The fury of living in a world that is not fair, the one ruled by demons,
invites you to become one.
Storms of red and gold sparkling through your eyes, the beast being unleashed.
Incarnating in itself the fury and anger, the hatred above all.
The being that knows no limit, for it is blinded by it's nature,
therefore, impossible to stop.
Speed of demons rushing after souls, strength of torments crushing through light.

Demon against demon!
I shall fight fire with fire,
Where there's surprise I am the unexpected.
Where there's fear, I am the source.
Where there's desperation, I am the curse.
Where there's power, I am the strongest one.
So vast and unmesurable the power of madness, that it truly frightens oneself.

The hatred to hate, the fear to hurt.
The hatred of hatred to hurt.
Wouldn't it be wonderful not to feel?
That's the hope of the monster.
To not feel anything at all.
Just do.
To be one away from everything else,
that one who exists outside this universe.
No rules, no duties, just existence...
Isn't this sad?

Is it possible for him to miss rejection?
to miss misery? looking up into the darkness,
what is it that he looks for?
That one who needs nothing or no one?
what is it...?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario